The Phoenix New Times is looking for an experienced and driven Social Media Specialist to develop, launch and maintain effective social media campaigns for multiple Phoenix New Times clients.
This individual will be responsible to deliver strategic and engaging content across multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Business Profile and Pinterest, respond to inbound messages in a timely manner on client’s behalf, develop and execute social ad campaigns, and be proficient in social advertising with the ability to make recommendations for best use of this media in support of client objectives.
- Build and execute social media strategy to align with client’s business goals
- Set up and optimize company pages within each social media platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Develop, design, edit, and publish social media content calendars with custom text, images, videos & gifs for a variety of clients on multiple social channels.
- Respond to comments, reviews, and questions on all platforms in a timely manner.
- Use analytics tools to develop monthly reports.
- Analyze social metrics and develop actionable feedback to continue achieving clients’ social media goals.
- Identify new opportunities to drive results and improve performance.
- Contribute to new business efforts including research and audits.
- Build and maintain solid, trusting relationships for long-term client success.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and technologies.
- Proven work experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist including posting and responding on behalf of multiple clients or brands on Social Media.
- Proficient in Canva, Google Suite, and Social Media Scheduling Platforms.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text) and communication skills.
- Proficient in social media reporting and analytics.
- Ability to understand business needs and align strategies to reach business goals.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Fluency in English. Moderate understanding or fluency in Spanish a plus.
- Facebook Ads experience a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary of $40,000 – $45,000 per year, depending on experience
- Paid Time Off PLUS 8 Paid Holidays per year
- 401k w/ Company match
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, plus more!
- Business casual atmosphere.
- Office work environment.
- Career growth opportunities in a fun, fast paced work environment.
If you are a passionate, hard-working individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to join a dynamic, fun team then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]