The Phoenix New Times is looking for a dynamic, marketing-obsessed individual to work within the Sales department to design and execute broad-based B2B marketing programs. This individual will develop, implement and manage the Phoenix New Times marketing efforts and strategies, including traditional and digital advertising campaigns, landing page content, email content and produce whitepapers.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and creative, a brand builder, creative thinker, strategist, digital-savvy, skilled in all aspects of marketing. This is an office work environment.
- Write and produce content and images for landing pages, B2B emails and whitepapers for Salesforce & Pardot marketing campaigns, tracking and measuring campaign performance
- Constantly look at ways to improve the templates & whitepapers to make them more engaging, have higher open and click-through rates and are customized to audience segments with optimization opportunities to improve performance
- Write monthly blog posts & execute website edits and updates on newtimesmedia.com
- Manage branding, content, and look-and-feel of external and internal communications and marketing materials
- Develop Marketing strategic plan and manage its execution, aligning marketing activities with business priorities in collaboration with sales
- Create & project manage marketing campaigns for New Times brand, products & events: including sales materials, ad campaigns, promotional materials, marketing collateral, media partnerships and product partnerships to create awareness for the Phoenix New Times business initiatives
- Manage Phoenix New Times presence in the marketplace with sponsorships & partnership of key events, developing fresh ideas for company branded promotional items and event presence that creates excitement for New Times
- Create all B2B sales materials including sales proposal decks, one sheets, and recaps
- Work with Sales to produce creative ideas for client brand campaigns & creative initiatives, assisting Advertising reps in selling campaigns by attending client meetings and events with them throughout the week.
- Oversee LinkedIn Social Networking efforts for the sales & marketing department for brand promotion & lead generation.
- Champion Internal Marketing to our team as a Culture Enthusiast with Monthly Team Building activities, Special Recognition (Culture Wall, Birthdays, Anniversaries), etc…
- Minimum of 4 years experience in marketing, public relations or B2B sales
- A scrappy team player who is ready to pitch in wherever necessary
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, email marketing and social media marketing
- Excellent understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising principles
- Ability to handle high volume workload in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and priorities at once.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to create timelines and deliver on time
- Strong initiative, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Experience with executing campaigns in Salesforce and Pardot a PLUS
We offer a competitive salary of $60K-$65K DOE, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, paid time off, company paid holidays and a 401(k) and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary of $60,000 – $65,000 per year, depending on experience
- Paid Time Off PLUS 8 Paid Holidays per year
- 401k w/ Company match
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, plus more!
- Business casual atmosphere.
- Office work environment.
If you are a passionate, hard-working individual that thrives in fast-paced environment and wants to join a dynamic, fun team then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]